Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sorry everyone!

Well, I knew it would happen eventually! Almost every travel blogger lapses in their blogging eventually, and funnily enough my creative block happened right around the time Eurovision season kicked off again. Fancy that...

So what have I been up to?

Well, those of you who follow me on facebook or through the website I write for will know I went to the junior Eurovision Song Contest in Yerevan Armenia! This was an experience unlike anything I've ever done and I don't think I have ever felt more in my element in my life before. The whole experience was a fun chance to visit a nation I don't know whether I would have considered going to before and it was so much fun! The only sad thing is that I had to leave a stack of new friends behind.

If you didn't manage to catch any of my work there, take a look at my interview skills with some of the interviews below:

1st place Georgia: http://escxtra.com/2011/12/candy-interview/


Other than that, I went to england for christmas and again spent time hanging out in the west country with David yet again. Good times! Photos and shit on facebook.

On thursday I'm away for another trip where I will visit 6 new countries I've yet to go to, and somehow find time to write four essays. Wish me luck.

Oh and I'm doing interviews for Eurovision too! Latvia's national final is kicking off, and with any luck I'll be going to Belarus' national final at the end of the month! woo! :D

1 comment: